Your shopping cart is empty!
Adkwik Returns Policy
If you have an order from us and for any reason there is a problem, our aim is that the following should answer any questions you may have. The company's full terms and conditions of sale supersede and take precedence over any terms given below.
Faulty or Damaged Goods.
If you believe the goods you have received are faulty or damaged please follow the instructions below and we will ensure that your problem is looked into and resolved as soon as possible.
1. Contact our customer services team either by phone or email to register the problem. Should replacements be required these will be forwarded as soon as possible to you. Please bear in mind that replacements will be charged until our investigations are complete.
2. We will arrange collection of the goods from you and will issue a returns label and authorization number. Without this no return can be accepted. It is your responsibility to ensure that the goods are adequately packaged to prevent damage during transit. Our delivery drivers or agents will not accept goods in their estimation inadequately packaged.
3. Please do not dispose of any goods unless we ask you to do so. Should we require you to dispose of any goods we will request this in writing only.
4. Once the goods are received back at our Cambridge warehouse they will be inspected and tested and we will without prejudice make a decision based upon the manufacturer's advice. If appropriate a credit will be raised but is at the complete discretion of the company.
5. If part or some of the consignment of the goods in question have been used in any way this would be deemed that the quality is satisfactory and meets recognised standards and therefore no liability can be accepted by the company at time.
6. No claim for faulty goods can be accepted after 10 days from date of delivery.
7. It is your responsibility to check that the goods are in good condition upon delivery and a clear signature on our delivery agents POD confirms your agreement that the goods were delivered in a sound condition.
Returns Due To Unwanted Goods.
Unwanted goods can be returned providing the goods are received back in a resalable condition and is subject to the following terms and conditions.
1. The goods must have been supplied by Adkwik Industrial and no other company.
2. The value of the goods you wish to return must be over £75.00 in value.
3. No goods can be returned without authorisation or authorisation number from our returns department. Goods must be returned at your cost within 10 working days of authorisation to our Cambridge warehouse. No goods can be accepted without prior authorisation and will be refused.
4. Special orders. The company will not accept returns for any special or non-standard order.
5. A 25% handling charged will apply at all times and will be deducted from the credit but will be on goods only and not any outgoing delivery charges.
6. Adkwik Industrial cannot accept liability for any damages incurred in transit and the goods returned must be a saleable value.