next day delivery.
READ DELIVERY DETAILS
Apollo A8489 Adhesive
Apollo (A8489) is a multi-purpose, non-flammable contact adhesive, suitable for bonding a wide range of internal and external applications, including foam conversion, wood jointing, shop-fitting, furniture manufacture, building and construction and marine. It is a single-part polychloroprene adhesive that offers the user many benefits.
- Complete problem solver: bonds a wide range of materials
- Apollo (A8489) allows you to bond a wide range of materials, including rigid PVC, PVC leather-cloth, GRP,foam, rubber, wood and metal, creating permanent contact bonds. It’s consistency makes it ideal for both horizontal and vertical surfaces and its long open-time (3-20 minutes) allows for flexibility within the manufacturing/construction process.
- Peace of mind: high-strength durable weatherproof bond
- At Apollo, we understand you require peace of mind that the adhesive you use won’t let you down. Apollo(A8489) forms a high-strength durable weatherproof bond, which is resistant to water, extreme temperatures and chemicals once fully cured.
- Eliminates equipment cost: easily and quickly applied with a brush or scraper
- Apollo (A8489) was developed to reduce equipment cost for the manufacturer. It eliminates the need for you to invest in expensive application machinery, as it is quickly and easily applied with a brush or scraper. It also has a high viscosity, which ensures a mess-free/waste-free non-drip application.
- 5 ltrs x 4
- 20 ltrs
Lead time is 5-10 working days, rings us for a more accurate delivery time.
Buying in bulk? Ring us on